We are a full service CPA firm with an office in Clear Lake and on Galveston Island in Texas. DRDA offers personal and commercial tax, audit and consulting services.
We work with our clients to improve their future, not just account for the past. We prefer taking a pro-active role in resolving client concerns and objectives, rather than a reactive role to client problems.
It is our objective to provide each client with the support and assistance they require in order to achieve their financial goals. To assist in this effort, we provide a wide range of services beyond the traditional accounting, auditing and tax work offered by most firms. We work with our clients to improve their future, not just account for the past.
In keeping with our philosophy and objectives, it is essential that we employ the following policies of practice:
• We maintain open communication with our clients.
• We hire only highly qualified professional staff.
• We maintain adequate technical information and libraries for research.
• We give our clients personal attention.
• We stay up-to-date by participating in at least 40 hours of professional and personal development courses each year.
Global Support, Local Relationships
DRDA is a member of Geneva Group International
(GGI). GGI is a Global Alliance of Independent Professional Firms.
The alliance firms span almost every major market and country in the
world. Like DRDA, these firms offer a combination of global resources,
business expertise and local market knowledge